There are two requirements to complete a firearm purchase online:
- Payment: You pay us directly for the firearm, via one of our approved payment methods
- Shipping to a Dealer with a Federal Firearms License (FFL): By federal law we are unable to ship the firearm directly to you; however we can ship to any FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license, along with many pawn shops and gun collectors.
Process for Firearm sale:
- Choose a licensed FFL dealer in your area. If you do not know of any local dealers, please visit FFLGunDealers.net, which has compiled a list of all licensed firearm dealers in the country. Please note: we are not affiliated with FFLGunDealers.net and have no preference over the dealer you choose.
- Contact the dealer directly to arrange for the transfer of your firearm(s). Many times, the receiving dealer will charge a fee for accepting a firearm from another dealer. The average transfer fee ranges anywhere from $20 to $40. This is a fee you will pay the dealer.
- Once you have chosen a dealer, please indicate their name (the name that appears on their FFL), and any contact information you have for them, in the Comment Section of your order. If you have not chosen a dealer yet, but would still like to place your order, please send us an email (email@example.com) with the requested information once you have chosen one.
- All that we require from the receiving dealer is a valid copy of their FFL. Please provide them with either our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax number: 740-928-5447 so that they may send that to us.
- Once your order has been placed and once we have received the FFL, no further action is required on your part. We will contact either you or the receiving dealer if any issues may arise.
Under normal circumstances, it is advisable to find a FFL dealer to accept the transfer before placing your order. In the event that you are unable to contact an FFL dealer before placing your order, we will gladly keep your order open for 7 days.
If you encounter any problems or special circumstances, please call 855-755-0523 or email and we will be happy to address your concerns.
Once the firearm is ready to be picked up from your dealer, please inspect the firearm thoroughly to ensure that the firearm is exactly what you ordered and that there are no visible
defects with the firearm. If an aforementioned case occurs, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER. We will arrange to have the firearm returned to us, and upon delivery and careful inspection of the
firearm, we will provide you with your choice of either a replacement or a refund of the firearm. Once you accept the transfer from the receiving dealer, the firearm is considered used and
must be returned directly to the manufacturer for any warranty repair or replacement. If you wish to return a firearm for any other reason than a visible defect or error caused by us, you
must first contact us before picking up the firearm from your dealer. We will be happy to work through any issues you may have. If the reason for return is not a result of our error, the
shipping charge will not be refunded, and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Due to federal regulations, we can only ship firearms and firearm accessories into California that have been approved by the State of California Department of Justice. You can find this information at oag.ca.gov/firearms. Before purchasing, please verify with an FFL dealer in California that the firearm in question can be legally transferred to you. If we ship a firearm to California that you cannot legally own or possess, the receiving dealer will not transfer that firearm to you. Said cases will incur a return-shipping and restocking fee.