Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore is proud to offer the Individual Officer Purchase (IOP) program to support those who protect and serve communities across the United States.
The restrictions set below are policies of the manufacturer and cannot be altered by Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore.
Customers who qualify for Smith & Wesson:
- Law Enforcement Officers - Federal, State, County and Local
- Corrections Officers - including Parole & Probation officers
- Retired Law Enforcement Officers with "retired" credentials
- State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
- Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- Firefighters, EMT's and Paramedics
- Military: Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, Disabled in any capacity and
- Veterans with an Honorably Discharged DD214.
- Active National Guard and Veterans with an NGB-22.
- Purchasing products under the IOP Program with the intent of resale is prohibited.
To purchase products in the IOP program, you must submit a copy of your Authorized Credentials (front and back). This can be done before or after placing your order. You can send us a copy by Fax: 740-929-6024 or by email.