Formerly known as an "1895 GBL" (Guide Big Loop), this model is Ruger's first reintroduction in the Guide Gun family of rifles and Ruger's first introduction of an alloy steel Marlin rifle with a blued finish.
- Durable, laminate buttstock and forend with sharp checkering remain dimensionally stable in varying weather conditions.
- 11/16"-24 threaded barrel is made of alloy steel and is cold hammer-forged which results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Glass bead-blasted components for a satin finish.
- Adjustable semi-buckhorn sights are great for quick target acquisition.
- Oversized lever loop provides clearance for operation with heavy gloves.
- Nickel-plated bolt aids smooth cycling.