New Model Blackhawk revolvers have earned a reputation as the best value on the market due to their durability and affordability.
Retaining the solid frame, feel and comfortable grip of the classic single-actions, Ruger’s New Model Blackhawk features Ruger’s patented transfer bar ignition system with loading gate interlock, an all-coil spring mechanism, adjustable sights, and frame-mounted firing pin.
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and adjustable rear sights.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Variety of caliber, barrel length, grips, finish and weight guarantees a model to meet the needs of today's single-action shooters.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Includes two cylinders that can be interchanged without the use of tools.