The Viper PST (Precision Shooting Tactical) riflescope boasts features associated with top-tier riflescopes, yet comes in at a street price under the $1,000 mark. Matching reticle and turret measurements allow accurate, fast dialing of shots. The one-piece 30mm tube, precision-machined from a single solid block of aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, offers ample windage and elevation adjustment.
Born from an intimate understanding of riflescope design, forward-thinking engineering, and open ears to a market incredibly vocal about what it wants in a riflescope, the Viper PST series delivers the performance and features tactical shooters demand at an economical price.
TMCQ MOA Reticle
The TMCQ (Tactical Milling Close Quarter) is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MOA-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
- XD Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Lens Coatings Vortex proprietary XR fully multi-coated lens coatings increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- 30 mm Tube: Provides greater strength and wider adjustment lattitude as compared to a 1-inch tube.
- One-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Construction from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Illuminated Reticle: Professional-grade illumination: designed for daytime, low light and night vision devices. The top five settings (6, 7, 8, 9 and 10) are visible in the daytime, depending on the background color. Settings below 6 are for low light use when the users eyes have adjusted to lower light levels. Lowest settings are intended for use with night vision devices.
- Capped Turrets: Protect from accidental movement and impact.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- MAG-View Bar: Combines a fiber optics magnification indicator with raised rear-facing magnification references for clear viewing in low light conditions.