Clearer. Tougher. Brighter. The popular Crossfire riflescopes are completely redesigned and built to exceed the performance standards of similarly-priced riflescopes. Longer eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and improved, resettable MOA turrets ensure optimal performance in the field. The hard anodized one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for a lifetime of waterproof/fogproof performance. The Crossfires deliver — and then some.
- Tube Size: 1-inch diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.