The concept is simple; a durable scope with a reticle that provides adequate illumination at all times. The best part: it doesn’t require batteries.
For over 25 years, the original Trijicon ACOG stood the test of time and remains one of their most popular items. This ACOG 3.5X35 scope with a Red Chevron BAC Flattop Reticle (includes Flat Top Adapter) provides dual illumination, utilizing fiber optics during daytime and tritium at night. The chevron ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56(.223 cal) flattop rifles out to 800 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA, which is 19 in. at 300 meters.
Hybrid Chevron Reticle
- Bullet Drop Compensated, Dual Illuminated Reticle
BATTERY-FREE ILLUMINATION, BOTH DAY AND NIGHT. This ACOG model features a tritium illuminated red Chevron reticle at night, while also utilizing fiber optics and available light to provide illumination during the day. This ranging reticle allows for bullet drop compensation out to 800 meters without any manual adjustments.
- Fixed Magnification:
Less moving parts than a variable optic equals more durability. This optic features 3.5x magnification, allowing for higher accuracy at any range.
- Both Eyes Open Design:
The ACOG can be used as a CQB sight when shooting both eyes open utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept.
- Coated Glass Lenses:
Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion.
- Military-Grade Aluminum-Alloy Housing: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system.
- Shock-Resistant: Proven to withstand recoil from a .22LR to a .50BMG and everything in between. Easily passes U.S. Military drop test requirements.
- Waterproof to 100 Meters: Just ask a Navy Seal. This optic is five times more waterproof than military standard requirements.
- Fog-Resistant: Dry-nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging, whether on land or underwater.