The ELD-X® (Extremely Low Drag - eXpanding) bullet is a technologically advanced, match accurate, all-range hunting bullet featuring highest-in-class ballistic coefficients and consistent, controlled expansion at all practical hunting distances.
- Best-in-class BCS Verified by Doppler radar, the Heat Shield® tip is immune to the effects of aerodynamic heating and retains its shape to maintain the highest-in-class BC over its entire trajectory.
- Match Accurate Hunting Bullet Streamlined secant ogive with optimum boattail design + highly concentric AMP® bullet jackets + Heat Shield® tip combine for radically superior aerodynamic efficiency. ELD-X bullets are available in factory loaded Precision Hunter ammunition.
- Devastating Conventional Range Performance With high velocity 0-400 yard impact, the bullet continually expands throughout its penetration path. The thick shank of the jacket and high InterLock® ring keep the core and jacket together providing 50-60% weight retention.
- Best Extended Range Terminal Performance Available Upon low-velocity 400+ yard impacts, the Heat Shield® tip drives backward into the bullet to initiate expansion. Exhibiting conventional expansion with a large mushroom and 85-90% retained weight the bullet provides deep penetration and large wound cavities.
- Caliber 338 Cal. .338"
- Product Line ELD-X®
- Sectional Density 0.288
- Ballistic .616 (G1)
- Coefficient .310 (G7)
- Recommended Twist Rate 1-12"
- Weight 230 GR
- Application Medium / Large Game (50 to 1500 lbs)
- Box Count 100