LEVERevolution represents a breakthrough in ammo design for lever action rifles and revolvers. The key to its innovation and performance is the patented elastomer Flex Tip technology of the FTX and MonoFlex bullets. Safe to use in tubular magazines, these bullets feature higher ballistic coefficients and deliver dramatically flatter trajectory for increased down range performance.
- FLEX TIP TECHNOLOGY: The patented Flex Tip technology of the FTX and MonoFlex bullets provide higher ballistic coefficients and velocity increases of up to 250 fps over traditional flat point loads while still providing shock-absorbing safety in tubular magazines.
- MODERN PROPELLANTS: New propellants provide maximum muzzle velocity at conventional pressures, resulting in flatter trajectories and more downrange energy. Exceptional accuracy and overwhelming downrange terminal performance.
- OVERWHELMING PERFORMANCE: LEVERevolution ammunition outperforms conventional loads for high weight retention, delivering up to 40% more energy than traditional flat point bullets. The higher ballistic coefficients of the FTX and MonoFlex bullets produce consistently flatter trajectories than conventional bullets and provide overwhelming downrange terminal performance.
- Caliber: 348 Winchester
- Bullet Weight: 200 gr
- Bullet Type: FTX
- Muzzle Velocity: 2560 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 2910 ft/lbs
- Quantity: 20 rounds per box