Small in size with the biggest view in its class.
The MeoStar® 32mm series delivers a view rivaling the very finest full-sized binoculars yet are one of the most compact and lightweight 32’s available. Optimized Schmidt-Pechan prism system and eyepieces provide an incredibly wide and flat field of view. MB5501TM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum brightness and resolution with crystal clear edge-to-edge performance. All this optical perfection is wrapped in an aluminum chassis and protective rubber armored package weighing only 21 ounces. Sculpted thumb pockets and excellent ergonomics make extended glassing effortless. Whether hiking the great outdoors, hunting, nature watching or taking in a sporting event, you’ll find yourself reaching for these lightweight and impressive 32mm binoculars every time you head out the door.
8x32 - Extremely wide field of view of 416 ft. Compact size and light overall weight. Excellent choice for nature watching, hiking, travel and sporting events.
- MeoBrightTM A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShieldTM MeoShield TM ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShieldTM meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- Lens Components Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Waterproof All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Lifetime Warranty All binoculars carry Meopta’s North American Lifetime transferable Warranty.
- Prism System Precisely ground and finished Schimdt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus and Diopter Control Central focus wheel smoothly operates on a finely tuned ratio allowing precise, accurate focus acquisition with no backlash. Integrated central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Ergonomic Armor Design Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Chassis Construction Aircraft grade aluminum chassis is incredibly robust and built to survive rough conditions in the field.