The Hornady T2 bullet profile is specifically designed to optimize function and feeding in M16/M4 variant guns. The cartridge’s propellant technology is custom designed to enhance weapon operation, and delivers phenomenal temperature stability. The 75 gr BTHP T2 bullet is designed to deliver rapid incapacitation upon impact.
NOTE: NOT for use in 223 REM chambered guns.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .355
- Sectional Density: .214
- Bullet Length: .970”
- Recommended Rifling Twist Rate: 1:7” to 1:9”
- Characteristics: Boat tail hollow point with cannelure
- Powder: Temperature stable with flash retardant, Increased powder charge to NATO specifications and pressure peak
- Primer: Staked primer pocket, Sealed primer, Small rifle milspec primer
- Case: Match Grade Brass Composite; Manufacturer’s Name (Hornady) and Caliber Designation (5.56 NATO) imprinted on case head
Packaging and Lot Numbers
- 20 rounds per box
- 10 boxes per case (200 rounds per case)
- Lot numbers on each box and case