The Pulsefire LRT system in an underbarrel capable form factor.
With the same 25-foot reach and about 20 seconds of fuel capacity, this compact configuration maximizes versatility. Use it fully handheld, mounted to a picatinny equipped device, or even with the Pulsefire Backpack Kit.
Not legal in CA or MD.
- Bonfires - light from afar
- Snow & Ice - more fun than shoveling
- Weeds - clear unwanted foliage
- Insect Hives - conduct pest control from a distance
- Agriculture - land management
- Pyrotechnic - displays and events
- Forestry - controlled burns
- Film & TV - special effects
- 25+ FOOT REACH: Send a stream of fuel and flames up to 25 feet* with the press of a button and the standard nozzle.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Constructed primarily of aluminum, the Pulsefire is compact and easy to handle – only 6 lb empty.
- OVER 4 MINUTES OF FIRE: available with the optional 3.3 gallon Pulsefire Backpack Kit; 20 second standard capacity.†
- LOW POWER PROTECTION: When the voltage is low, the system will disable the trigger, letting you know it’s time to charge or change the battery.
- QUICK CHANGE BATTERY: Easy thumbscrew access to the battery compartment lets you charge or swap out your battery in seconds.
- NOZZLE OPTIONS: Nozzles available in our store for California-compliant short-range blasts or full length streams.