Ruger introduces a different kind of pistol to the market with the Turquoise LCP. One of the most, if not the most popular carry conceal pistol, the LCP is designed to fit a variety of holsters, and provides an excellent concealed carry option.
- Compact at just 5.16” long and 3.60” tall, the LCP is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel or stainless steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Also includes: one 6-round magazine; soft case.