The SOLAR trail camera has a built-in solar panel to charge its internal rechargeable battery. The trigger speed of 0.07 sec is the fastest on the market. The curved motion sensor lens improves the detection angle and distance of its 5 detection zones. The detection range can be adjusted from 5' to 80'.
The SPYPOINT SOLAR trail camera captures 12-megapixel photos or HD videos in color by day & black-and-white by night. The camera uses high-power super low glow LEDs combined with the blur reduction technology to have the best image quality at night. It is the perfect camera to avoid spooking game.
- Photo: 12MP
- LEDs: 42 LEDs
- Type of LEDs: Super low glow
- Screen: 2"
- Photo type: Color by day, black & white by night
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
- Time-Lapse Mode: Yes
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 6 pictures per detection
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Flash range: < 100'
- Trigger speed: 0.07 s
- Memory card: Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Built-In power Solar pannel
- Built-In power: Internal rechargeable battery
- Power: Optional 6 alkaline AA batteries
- SPYPOINT Power pack Optional: Battery pack LIT-09
- External power: 12V Power jack
- Automatic infrared level adjustment: Yes
- Motion Sensor: 1 sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Adjustable distance detection sensor: 5 to 80 ft
- Schedule setup: 1 day
- Mount: Standard ¼-20" tripod
- Dimensions: 3.8" W x 6.9" H x 3.9"D (9,6 cm W x 17,5 cm H x 9,9 cm D)