Here is a riflescope that will have folks scratching their heads at the great quality versus low price ratio. The solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes it virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Add fully multi-coated lenses, a locking diopter ring, and Nitrogen purging and you have a quality scope with as extremely reasonable price tag.
The long eye relief, locking diopter, and fully multi-coated lenses are just a few of the reasons this riflescope will be a crowd pleasing favorite. Tough construction and bright images are just the icing on the cake. Its hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof/ weatherproof performance.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- One-Inch Tube: Standard tube diameter for most American riflescopes.
- One-Piece Tube: Maximizes strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Premium grade of aluminum, valued for fatigue resistance.
- Low Capped Turrets: Is less susceptible to accidental impact damage.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope—generally requires use of a coin or wrench.
- Waterproof: o-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
- Shockproof: Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.