Keep your mind on your money and your money on your mind with this rare Ruger LCP with glow-in-the-dark Hundred Dollar Bill finish. It's not every day that a pistol features a glossy hundred dollar bill finish, let alone glows in the dark. The Ruger LCP has been the staple of concealed carry pistols for nearly a decade, due in large part to its compact ergonomics and rugged construction.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Compact at just 5.16" long and 3.60" tall, the LCP® is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Also includes one 6-round magazine.
- Alloy steel barrel.