RANGER® 1800 RANGEFINDER WITH HCD Horizontal Component Distance
Capable of ranging targets to 1,800 yards, the Ranger® 1800 gives hunters and shooters the distance data needed to make accurate shots. Primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) mode displays an angle-compensated distance reading. Easy to use with a clean display and highly intuitive menu, the Ranger 1800 keeps things simple, yet provides a high level of performance.
Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission and o-rings seal the Ranger 1800 for waterproof performance. Can be set to read in yards or meters to accommodate user preference. Ideal for gun hunters, target shooters and bowhunters, the Vortex Ranger 1800 is sure to be a hit—and ensure hits.
Compact, ergonomic and lightweight, the Ranger 1800 is easy to pack or hang around your neck using the included lanyard. The adjustable, utility clip mounted to the body offers an innovative way to clip the unit to a belt, pocket, or other flat edged surface for easy access. Clip can be mounted to right or left side of the unit or completely removed. Runs on common CR2 battery.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses Anti-reflective lens coatings provide brighter views.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside for withstanding harsh weather conditions.
- Rugged Design Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip.
- Diopter Adjusts for precise focus.
- Utility Clip Provides quick, convenient access.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- HCD Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Easy-to-use Menu Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- Ranging Format Range in yards or meters.
- Range Reflective 9-1800 yards
- Range Deer 9-900 yards
- Accuracy + / - 3 yards @ 1000 yards
- Max Angle Reading +/- 60 degrees (INC 50)
- Magnification 6 x
- Objective Lens Diameter 22 mm
- Linear Field of View 315 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View 6 degrees
- Eye Relief 17 mm
- Operating Temperature 14°-131°F
- Length 3.9 inches
- Width 3 inches
- Weight 7.7 ounces