The newest addition to the Ruger SP101® family is chambered in 9mm Luger featuring a 2.25" barrel and integral sights. This new configuration also boasts a cushioned, black rubber grip; patented transfer bar mechanism and a triple-locking cylinder.
- Cushioned rubber grip with black plastic insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Patented grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Ships with (3) full moon clips that act as both a speed loader for the 9mm rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges.