The Apex Armorer's Block is designed for gunsmiths, law enforcement and military armorers and do-it-yourself home gunsmiths to work on Smith & Wesson M&P and Glock model pistols.
Features & Specifications
- Supports a polymer frame pistol for armory work and detail disassembly
- Pre-positioned bosses easily adjustable to position frames
- Slots and holes remove pressure from critical function surfaces while pins are driven in and out
- Thumb safety and magazine disconnect drop into holes and slots to prevent damage
- One side is for the 45 striker, and the other is for the 9/40/357 striker
- Raised walls on each side of the block position the trigger bar within the trigger to easy trigger swapping
- High density polymer construction prevents marring of the frame
- Apex logo and contact information cast directly into the body of the block
- Dimensions: 7” Long x 4” Wide x 1.5” Tall
- Easily fits into a USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box with room to spare
This Armorer's Block is applicable to Smith & Wesson M&P Pistols in all calibers, sizes and configurations. Including thumb safety models and the M&P Shield. Glock pistols in all sizes and calibers.