Fluoride lens elements deliver incredible images.
Winner of OutdoorLife magazines “Editors Choice Award” for 2012, the MeoStar® 42mm HD binocular is ranked as being one of the finest HD binoculars in the world. The addition of extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity. Class-leading wide FOV and extremely flat field lets you take in more image and makes for effortless, distortion-free panning. MB5501 TM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum brightness in all conditions with pin point resolution and crystal clear edge-to-edge performance. An ergonomically shaped armor design with sculpted thumb pockets encourages a balanced, secure hold for extra comfort during extended glassing sessions.
10x42 HD – Higher magnification for observing the greatest detail at extended distances. Excellent choice for nature watching or observation on wide open terrain where greater range is desired.
- MeoBrightTM A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShieldTM MeoShield TM ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShieldTM meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- Lens Components Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Waterproof All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Lifetime Warranty All binoculars carry Meopta’s North American Lifetime transferable Warranty.
- HD Lens Elements High-definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity.
- Prism System Precisely ground and finished Schimdt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus and Diopter Control Central focus wheel smoothly operates on a finely tuned ratio allowing precise, accurate focus acquisition with no backlash. Integrated central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Ergonomic Armor Design Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Chassis Construction Aircraft grade aluminum chassis is incredibly robust and built to survive rough conditions in the field.