The decision to own and carry a firearm is not made lightly. To do so with confidence, you rely on the proficiency that can only be achieved with practice and use at the range. That's why Ruger developed the new Lite Rack™ LCP® II, a low-recoil pistol with an easy-to-manipulate slide that shoots comfortably, regardless of your hand size or strength. Whether used as a training tool for your existing LCP or LCP II, or as a concealed carry option, the new LCP II in 22 LR allows you to train and operate your pistol with confidence.
The LCP II in .22 LR features a first-ever manual safety, making this a great training option for new shooters or those who prefer a manual safety option. Positioned on the left side of the frame, the safety is oriented in a push-forward-to-fire configuration that is instinctive and unobtrusive. A magazine disconnect ensures that the gun cannot fire with the magazine removed, yet still allows the magazine to drop free.
- Lite Rack™ system includes refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears and a lighter recoil spring, allowing for easy slide manipulation.
- Low recoil for comfortable training. Optimized to function with high-velocity ammunition.
- With a patent-pending floorplate assembly, the magazine offers a very compact 10+1 capacity, extends the grip for improved control and retains the LCP® IIs popular last-round hold open function.
- Manual safety is oriented in a push-forward-to-fire configuration that is instinctive and unobtrusive.
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Secure Action™ fire control that combines the smooth pull of the LCP® with the short crisp feel and positive reset of a single-action.
- Additional safety features include a magazine disconnect; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Satin, stainless steel barrel.
- Also includes: one magazine and magazine loader.