Every Partition bullet in the Nosler line is engineered with an optimum length, weight and ogive design for maximum in flight and terminal performance. Noslers integral partition supports the expanded mushroom and retains the rear lead alloy core. Enclosed rear core retains more than half the original bullet weight for deep penetration. There are special crimp locks in the rear core section, adding strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums.
- Nosler Engineering: Nosler’s special lead-alloy, dual-core provides superior mushrooming characteristics at virtually all impact velocities.
- Fully Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket: Ruptures instantly at the thin jacket mouth, yet the gradual thickening along the bullet’s axis controls expansion and curls the jacket uniformly outward at high and low velocities.
- Nosler’s Integral Partition: Supports the expanded mushroom and retains the rear lead-alloy core. The enclosed rear core retains more than two-thirds of the original bullet weight for deep penetration
- Dual-Core Construction: Every Partition® bullet in the Nosler® line delivers optimum length, weight and ogive design for maximum in-flight and terminal performance.
- Special Crimp Locks:Adds strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums.