XM193 product is first run, first quality product manufactured at Lake City Army Ammunition Plant for Federal ATK and is made to Federal specifications.
All XM193 product is the same regardless of the sku or part number. (ie. XM193C is the same as XM193BK, XM193F and etc…) The only difference is the way they’re packaged. This XM193BK configuration comes as 1000 rounds in bulk packaging.
Ammunition Features and Specs
- CALIBER: 5.56 mm, manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP)
- CASE: Brass (Copper Alloy No. 260)
- BULLET: 55 gr. FMJ Boat-Tail
- PRIMER: M41 Operating Range: (-40 degrees to +125 degrees F)
- PRIMER SEALANT: Water resistant lacquer
- CASE MOUTH SEALANT: Yes
- CASE KNURL: No
- HEADSTAMP: Each loaded cartridge shall be headstamped with the manufacturers symbol and year of manufacture
- ACCURACY: 3-10round groups not to exceed 2.00 inch mean radius maximum average at 200 yards
- INSTRUMENTAL VELOCITY: 3165 +/- 40 FPS (78 feet from muzzle) using a 5.56 test barrel, 20 inches long
- ENERGY: 1223 Ft-Lbs. at 78’
- CHAMBER PRESSURE: Piezotronic maximum average per 10 rounds - 55000 PSI in 5.56 test barrel (case mouth location)
- BULLET PULL: Minimum individual 35 lbs.
- PROPELLANT DETECTION: 100% mechanical/electronic detection of propellant levels within the cartridge
- VISUAL INSPECTION: 100% visual inspection of finished cartridges prior to packaging
- WARNING: For use in standard 5.56 mm chambers. Do not use in .223 chambers.
- PACKAGING: Bulk.